« Finding Your Calling |
| Finding Your Calling, Part 2 »
"How can I get the people who calculate the unemployment rate (4.9%) to calculate how much I owe on my income tax?" An anonymous trader quoted on CNBC
Posted at 09:49 AM | Permalink
Duh! Because they would use this formula:
Where your income = 100%, - unemployment rate [4.98%] and send in the rest [95.02%].
October 20, 2005 at 05:41 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.